Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

Benchmark Progress

 I joined OrangeTheory in January of this year. Here's what you need to know...I HATE GYMS! I have never, ever had a good experience in a gym. My friend, Beth, encouraged me to join her, so I finally gave in. 

Almost 30 classes later, I am hooked! I love the coaches guide me through the hour. They are tough and encouraging and so much fun! The whole energy at the studio is entirely encouraging! People cheering each other on...it's exactly what a gym should be. 

On January 22nd we had a benchmark. I am a power walker, so it was half a mile for me. I walked at a small incline and it took me 8:38. Almost two months later, I kept the same incline and cut my time by 38 seconds! 

This accomplishment is one I am SO proud of!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!