Pages

Friday, March 29, 2024

Mostly Daily Blogging and Showing Up for Each Other



Somehow, I missed another day of blogging. Yeesh!!! I am going to change my tag from #dailyblogging to #mostlydailyblogging. In writing, the time away from the page, can be as helpful as time on the page. 

Yesterday was such a lovely day, aside from some annoyances, so I've decided to list some pet peeves. NEVER MIND! I started and found myself getting more and more annoyed. Let's list the loving ways we all show up for each other: 

1. Checking in on friends
2. Being vulnerable
3. Invitations
4. Being curious
5. Giggles, silliness, and laughter
6. Honesty
7. Grace & forgiveness
8. Honoring each other's stories 

Love this list and it really brought me UP instead of DOWN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!