Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2024

UN-Comfort Zone


I am a homebody. I love my space. It's cozy and happy.  It's safe and comfortable. Comfortable. Comfortable. Yes, it's my comfort zone. I need to leap into my UN-comfort zone more often. That's where change and growth happens...in the spaces where one feels uncomfortable. 

I am doing that. A LOT. I am working at a job that's completely new to me, so I've spent lots of time in my UNcomfort zone this year. Once the ice is broken, it feels a bit familiar to feel off kilter. I have joined a gym (I CAN NOT BELIEVE I SAID THOSE WORDS.)  and I'm going 3-4 times a week. And now, I'm planning a trip to a place I've always wanted to visit. 

Bella (my dog) and I are taking a road trip to a new place. I am nervous and really, really excited. Today I purchased a ticket to for an adventure while on that trip. Details to follow, once we're back home. Sometimes in life, you just have to jump and figure out how to land on the way down. Here I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts. I love comments!